Trinocular Observation Head
• Siedentopf observation head inclined at 30° rotatable at 360°.
• Light path selector lever to direct either full light to observation head or 80% to vertical.
• Vertical phototube for digital camera.
• Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube(±5).
• Inter-pupillary distance from 48mm to 75mm.
• Wide field eyepiece 10X (paired) F.O.V. 25mm.
Objectives (Anti fungus coated)
• FLUOR Objective 2X, 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X(SL) and 100X(SL) Oil
• Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, PRE-FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.
• Reverse angle sixtuple nosepiece on ball bearing. Slot for Polarizer and DIC.
• Double Plate rackless mechanical stage is 187mmX167mm.
• The mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
• Fine division 0.001mm corse, per rotation , fine stroke 0.1mm per rotation, moving range 24mm
• Swing out front lens, N.A. 0.9/1.25, filter holder and iris diaphragm.
Excitation Filters (Optional)
• B Excitation (400-490nm) standard
• G Excitation (510-550nm) standard
• Transmitted Kohler light source: 3W LED bulb.
• Epi-Fluorescence light source: . 3W high brightness LED lamps. Enable selecting monochromatic or dichromatic LED for light source.
• 3W LED, operating manual, dust cover, fuse, guarantee card, blue filter, and styrofoam molded pack